Biji Salak Recipe
This food so easy and simple, and this food from Indonesia. So dont forget to follow indonesiarecipekitchen.com because this web is The Best Indonesian Food Recipe Informations.
- 1 kg sweet potato (steamed and shelled)
- 100 gr Flour Kanji
- 500 gr Sugar java
- 500 cc Water
- 1 ltr Santan
- 2 LBR pandan leaf
- Salt to taste
1. Sweet potato puree, take 3 / 4 pieces and mix with flour and salt.
2. Round shape – round like beans barked.
3. Boil water in a pan, put the dough into it salak seeds.
4. Cook until the float, remove and drain.
5. Cook sugar and water until dissolved, add the remaining sweet potatoes that have been crushed, mix well.
6. After boiling, put salak seeds, stir well and remove from heat.
7. Serve with coconut milk cooked with pandan leaves and salt to taste.
8. Do not forget to stir – stir the coconut milk cooking time.